Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Okay, here we go!

I don't know how many times over the years I have started a blog. I think this is my fifth and most ambitious attempt yet. Where in the world am I going to find time to post in this blog? I have no clue, but I am going to try my best anyway :S

This morning I had a bunch of ideas (and time!)for what my blog was going to be about. But then I sat down on the computer and used all my free time to design my blog's header....oops! I actually had a lot of fun just being able to sit down and do that for the first time in a while.

Now since that is done though, I should actually write something. My blog is going to be my spot to talk (and gush!) about my twin boys, and the attempt to squeeze in some time for myself to do the things I love. Drawing, painting, photography, graphic design,jewelry making and the like. I think I have too many hobbies :S

My dream is to one day actually make some profit off my free time, but for now its about making my ideas come to life!

But my first post is going to follow the trend of some of my fellow Mommy bloggers... a photo review of 2010. It was the year after all, that my precious boys made their entrance into my life :)

January 2010 - Our Maternity photo's at 29 weeks


February 2010 - 33 weeks. 2 weeks after being put on bedrest


March 2010 - They are here! Mason and Jacob arrived @ 37 weeks 2days


April 2010 - Our Pro newborn pics


May 2010 - Got my new DSLR camera, and my first picture I took with it :)


June 2010 - Posing my poor babies :)



July 2010 - Mommy and her boys


August 2010 - This was during our first family roadtrip to Fruitvale, BC


September 2010 - 6 months old!


October 2010 - Happy Halloween!


November 2010 - Helping mom with laundry


December 2010 - Merry Christmas! (Yes, okay, there are 2 here!)

2 comments:

  1. Your little men are adorable!

    I LOVE your blog design. You're sooo talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo review! And your boys are just precious!
    -Laura

    ReplyDelete